LiFT Award of the Year 2019
We are glad to introduce to you The LiFT Award 2019 to honor the extra-talented individuals in the interest of their contributions towards the society in one way or the other through their talents. We invite you to participate and nominate your friend or yourself for the prestigious golden trophy we proudly call ‘The LiFT Award’. As the name suggests, it is an excellent honor to receive for anyone on account of their contribution and this time we have come up to award the ones who have contributed in the literature field (specifically in the form of writing). This contest is open for Authors/ Writers/ Poets (Across all genres). Follow the steps given below to nominate yourself or your friends.
What will You win?
- 1st Position – Winning trophy, certificate of winning and a gift hamper worth Rs. 500/-
- 2nd Position – Certificate of winning and a gift hamper worth Rs. 500/-
- 3rd Position – Certificate of winning and a gift hamper worth Rs. 500/-
- Rest of the Participants – Certificate of Participation and a gift hamper worth Rs. 500/-
- The participants can register for the contest if their work is Published in the form of a Book.
- The work to be submitted for The LiFT Award 2019 must have been released on or before October 1, 2018.
- The participant may send a written work (soft copy of the book/ short story/ summary of the book/ sample work/ at least 3 poems) of minimum 500 words to our Email: email@example.com
A copy of their book (only paperback) to us on the address given below:
SU – 135, 1st Floor,
Delhi – 110034
- The submissions will be considered final after the registration process completes.
- Each nomination will be uploaded and promoted on our Facebook and Instagram pages individually.
- The nominated works will be evaluated by the anonymous jury.
- The final winner will be declared based on Social Media Presence of the Author/ Writer/ Poet, Evaluation of the Submitted Sample Work/ Book Content and Number of Expressions on our Social Media Post regarding your nomination done on our page.
- Voting will be done on the post of the nomination of a particular individual on which the voters can comment in their support using a hashtag followed by the award name and the name of the author.
To nominate ‘What’s Your Story, Stranger?’ by Damini Aggarwal, the voters can comment #TheLiFTAwardDamini
How to register:
To register, the participant will have to fill up the Registration Form for LiFT Award 2019
After filling up the form through the link given above, we’ll connect with you through your email id and you will be required to confirm your registration by paying a minimum sum of Rs. 500/- as a Registration fee and the payment account details or payment link will be shared with you via Email itself.
This is a not-for-profit event and is organized to boost the morale of Self Published authors/ poets. For the amount that you pay to us, you get:
- Exclusive Interview on our website that has more than 3,000 visitors per month.
- You stand a chance to win a slot for Book Review in our Quarterly E-Magazine with a readership of more than 3,000 people.
- The nomination will help you grab social media presence through our active social media accounts.
- Upon winning the contest, we’ll send you the winning trophy, certificate of winning and a gift hamper worth Rs. 500/-
- For rest of participants, we’ll send a participation certificate and a gift hamper worth Rs. 500/-
- Registrations are open from October 2, 2018 to October 31, 2018.
- No entries shall be entertained after the last date of registration i.e. October 31, 2018
- The Voting shall take place from November 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- The results will be declared on December 8, 2018.
For any query, kindly contact on following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Idea behind LiFT Awards:
To Award a particular community every year for their contribution towards the society. This time it is Authors, Writers & Poets. And next time it can be any other community like teachers, social servants, etc. Share it with the ones whom you think deserve to receive this award.
And hurry up and give us the opportunity to honor your talent and introduce it to the world. We are waiting!
2395total visits,3visits today