ANTHOLOGY CONTEST (March’ 2018)
Instructions and process for submitting the story for ‘The Memories I Can’t Forget’:
‘The Memories I Can’t Forget’ will be a collection of stories & poems based on memories or tales you came across in your life time that inspired you or touched your heart. It is an anthology contest by Literary Fairy Tales (LiFT Magazine) in association with Damick Publications. We will accept stories from all genres.
1. You have to write a story which should not exceed 2000 words including the Author’s bio and poems should not exceed the limit of 20-24 lines. The story & poem must be written in English.
2. The story/poem should not be copied and hence any copied or pre-published story will not be selected.
3. Submission will be accepted until 20th March 2018.
4. Mail us the story/poem at (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with your author’s bio written in the third person (including a Phone number, email, and address with pin code) and any two latest photographs.
5. The review team will review your story/poem to find whether it is related to the topic. You will have the full copyright over your work.
6. Upon selection of your work, we will send you account details where you will have to deposit Rs. 1600 for story and Rs. 800 for a poem which are the Publishing plus editing expenses. Additional Entries are allowed at 50% discount. (Remember this is the only cost, we are not here to earn profits).
7. We will publish this story/poem and will send you two copies of ‘The Memories I Can’t Forget’ (to the story contributors) and one copy (to poem contributors) as your royalty plus surprise gifts and participation certificate.
→ The publisher need to incur expenses in publishing the book and providing the free copies to the participants.
→ We use the profit in getting your script edited by a professional editor in order to get your script to be error free.
→ We share the marketing tips and give you the insights of the publishing industry throughout the publishing process.
Note: While your story is under review by our Review team, you cannot share the same story with any other publishing house or contest (doing so may lead to cancellation of your entry/proposal for this contest).
Upon selection and if the payment has been made, you cannot back out from the contest (fees will not be refunded) and also you will not be allowed to share the story/poem with any other publishing house and contest thereafter.
Anything you need to ask, you can contact us on email@example.com.
Visit the link given below for more information: http://liftmagazine.in/contest/
Literary Fairy Tales
OPENING FOR WRITERS/BLOGGERS!
Details to Participate:
Send us one OR both of the following to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) 3 best write-ups of about 20-50 words. (open genre)
2.) 2 articles on any topic covering lifestyle, food, health, fashion, sports, politics, national or international news, any other.
Also, send us your bio, contact details (WhatsApp Number-for further info, Email id) and recent image.
Deadline: October 6th, 2017
1.) Platform to showcase your talent and learn the intricacies of writing.
2.) Interaction with the experienced and prolific writers and artists.
3.) Opportunity to get published in quarterly LiFT E-Magazine.
4.) To become a community member of Damick Publications and get all its recent updates.
5.) Know-how about the publishing industry.
6.) Opportunity to win a free slot in the anthology (Based on the performance in LiFT).
Happy Writing & Best Wishes!
Giveaway Contest (August’ 17)
Hey peeps! 😃
We are glad to announce that Literary Fairy Tales has successfully completed its one year and undoubtedly it’s all because of lovely writers, readers and followers like you. 💛
To celebrate and connect with you all in a better way, we are here with an amazing month-long Giveaway Contest. 😍
Below are the details for the same. 👇
Week 1: Every Picture has a Story Contest (August 07 – August 11)
Week 2: Write-O-Mania Contest (August 14 – August 18)
Week 3: Devour your favourite Book (August 21 – August 25)
Week 4: My Favourite Author (August 28 – September 01)
You will be given detailed information regarding each contest a day before the contest will start.
We will be declaring a WINNER on Sunday Evening each week and there will be 5 runner-ups as well.
Winning person will get a gift hamper from @damickpublications and runner-ups will stand a chance to get featured by us or join our LiFT Team.🙌
What you have to do is register yourself by REPOSTING and sharing this post (on both Facebook & Instagram), we will acknowledge your registration by liking the shared post and put 5 hashtags
and tag @literaryfairytales
Also, Tag your friends below, spread the word and let this contest be more interesting.
Literary Fairy Tales
Week 01: Every Picture has a Story Contest 📷
Take a Selfie with/at/of your favourite thing/person-book, pet, diary, place, etc. and write 5-10 lines about it. Tell us why it is your favourite and what is that so special in it that others too should like it. 😍
Week 02: Write-O-Mania Contest 📝
Below listed are the /phrases/prompts. You have to pick a phrase/prompt and post your poem/short-story/nano-tale, etc on it.
Pour in the magic within you & excite your readers with your words. 😍
Week 03: Devour your favourite Book.📚
You are a reader, but a reader is nothing until they share what they feel about a particular book and spread the impeccable art of the Author. 👼
You will have to post a picture of your favourite book and write few lines telling us what you feel about it and how it excites you.😍
We will also post an excerpt from few most popular books and you will have to interpret it in the best way possible. 😎
Week 04: My Favourite Author 🙅
Everyone has a favourite author whose words have somewhere affected our lives in one way or the other. 😃You will have to post the picture of your favourite author/writer and tell us why do you like them the most.🙌 Let your favourite author get some acknowledgment. 😃
Tag your friends below, spread the word and let this contest be more interesting.
Repost this post to register we will acknowledge the same with a like and post your entry after getting registered. 😊
→ You can post maximum of 5 entries
→ Follow the deadline given in the posts.
→ Put 5 hashtags #lift1year #liftaugustcontest #liftanniversary #literaryfairytale #liftmagazine
→Tag @literaryfairytales @damickpublications
JUNE WRITING CONTEST’ 2017
As you all know that we are up with the Writing Contest for the month of June’ 17.
Here are a few guidelines for all the registered contestants.
1. You have to repost our prompts followed by your write-ups in the Caption using the hashtags #liftjunecontest17 #lift
2. The write up should be as per the prompt guidelines.
3. You have to participate for a minimum of 12 prompts with at least one write-up.
4. The best write-up for each prompt will be featured with greet and love.
5. The best write-up of every prompt will be featured in our Magazine Project for the month of July.
6. One winner will be decided for this contest whose write-up will get published in our forthcoming anthology (Details will be provided later on).
Follow our Social Networking Accounts to participate.
1766total visits,11visits today