We keep updating this page with our latest contests. Explore the world of creativity and connect with more writers through our projects.
ANTHOLOGY CONTEST (July' 2019)
Instructions and Submission Process:
You can submit your Short Story/ Poem/ Tales for our upcoming Anthology Book ‘The Unread Timeline’ – A collection of Short Stories, Tales & Poems.
- Word Limit:
- Your short story should not exceed 2000 words including the Author’s bio.
- Poems should not exceed the limit of 12-16 lines.
- Each tale should be summarised in 4 lines.
2. The Short Story, Tales & Poem must be written in English. The entry should not be copied and hence any copied or pre-published work will not be selected.
3. Submission will be accepted till July 15th, 2019. Multiple entries are allowed.
4. You have to send us your entry along with a four liner Author’s bio (in third person) in a Word Document in Times New Roman Font Format & 12 Font Size.
5. Mail us your entry at (email@example.com) along with the Author’s Bio in third person (including Phone number, Email, and Address with pin code).
6. Our editors will review your entry. You will have the full copyright over your work.
7. After the selection of your work, we will send you the account details where you will have to deposit/ transfer the publishing plus editing expenses. The charges are Rs. 1500 (for Short Story), Rs. 800 (for Poem), Rs. 500 (for Two Tales). This is only the cost, we are not here to earn profits.
8. We will publish your work and we’ll send the two complimentary copies of ‘The Unread Timeline’ to the story contributors and one copy to poem contributors as your royalty and participation certificate. The tales contributors will not get any complimentary copy.
Click Here to Read The Benefits of Participating in an Anthology
→ The publisher needs to incur expenses in publishing the book and providing the free copies to the participants.
→ We use the participation fees in getting your script edited by a professional editor to ensure it to be error free.
→ We share the marketing tips and give you the insights of the publishing industry throughout the publishing process.
- Send us your entry along with four liner bio in a Word Document in Times New Roman Font Format & 12 Font Size.
- While your work is under review, you cannot share the same work with any other publishing house or in any other contest (doing so may lead to cancellation of your entry/proposal for this contest).
- Upon selection and if the payment has been made, you cannot back out from the contest (fees will not be refunded) and also you will not be allowed to share the entry with any other publishing house and contest thereafter.
- For more queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp on +91-9999212301.
- Visit the link given below for more information: http://liftmagazine.in/contest/
Author's Interview (August' 2018)
As we successfully complete 2 years anniversary and in return we are ‘Interviewing’ selected authors on our platform at no cost.
It would be great to interview & feature authors, their talent and know more about them and their book.
You just have to fill up the following form and we’ll connect with you for any further queries or once the interview is uploaded.
Click here: https://goo.gl/WcMXub
We are looking forward to work with you!
For more information, kindly visit our website: www.liftmagazine.in
P.S. Do not forget to share this with someone who might be interested in it.
Let's Do Things Together! Celebrating 2 years! - August Writing Contest
Inviting entries from all the writers.
Selected write-ups will be published in our E-Magazine.
Interested ones may submit their entries according to the following guidelines:
Send us your Write-Ups, Short Stories,
Articles, or Art Work, etc.
Word Limit: 500 maximum
Deadline: August 10th, 2018
Happy Writing & Best Wishes!
3679total visits,8visits today