ANTHOLOGY CONTEST (January, 2021)
Instructions and Submission Process for Participation in ‘The Heartfelt Stories’:
1. Your Short Story/Poem should justify the title of the book.
2. The Short Story/Poem must be written in English and Multiple entries are allowed.
3. A Short Story should not be of more than 2000 words and a Poem should not exceed the limit of 20 lines.
4. Mail us your entry to (email@example.com) along with the Author’s/Poet’s Bio in third person (including your complete address with pin code and contact number).
Click Here to Read How to write a perfect Author Bio
5. You have to type your entry in an Ms Office Word File in Times New Roman Font, 12 Font Size. Below your entry type your four liner Author’s/Poet’s Bio (in third person). Complete address with pin code and contact number should be typed in the body of the email. Subject of the email should be the Title of your Short Story/Poem.
6. Submissions will be accepted till January 31st, 2020.
7. Our team will review your entry and shall mail you back anytime before the last date of submission. If you don’t hear from us by the last date of submission, consider your entry is rejected.
8. After the selection of your work, we will send you the account details where you will have to deposit/transfer the publishing fees. Rs. 900 will be charged per Poem and Rs. 1800 will be charged per short story. This is only the cost, we are not here to earn profits.
9. We will publish your work and send the complimentary copy of the anthology to you as a royalty and an e-certificate of your contribution to the anthology will be sent to you over an email.
Click Here to Read The Benefits of Participating in an Anthology
→ The publisher needs to incur expenses in designing and publishing the book and providing the free copies to the participants.
→ We use the participation fees in getting your script proofread by a professional editor to ensure it to be error free.
→ We share the marketing tips and give you the insights of the publishing industry throughout the publishing process.
- Your entry should not be copied and hence any copied or pre-published work (published in form of a book) will not be selected.
- While your work is under review, you cannot share the same work with any other publishing house or in any other contest (doing so may lead to cancellation of your entry/proposal for this contest).
- You will have the full copyright over your work and you are allowed to Publish the same in multiple platforms.
- Upon selection and if the payment has been made, you cannot back out from the contest (fees will not be refunded if you do so).
- There will be no royalties paid whatsoever as this contest has been organised to provide you a platform and hence the publisher do not aim any profits from the same.
- For more queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp on +91-9999212301.
Author's Interview (August' 2018)
As we successfully complete 2 years anniversary and in return we are ‘Interviewing’ selected authors on our platform at no cost.
It would be great to interview & feature authors, their talent and know more about them and their book.
You just have to fill up the following form and we’ll connect with you for any further queries or once the interview is uploaded.
Click here: https://goo.gl/WcMXub
We are looking forward to work with you!
For more information, kindly visit our website: www.liftmagazine.in
P.S. Do not forget to share this with someone who might be interested in it.
Let's Do Things Together! Celebrating 2 years! - August Writing Contest
Inviting entries from all the writers.
Selected write-ups will be published in our E-Magazine.
Interested ones may submit their entries according to the following guidelines:
Send us your Write-Ups, Short Stories,
Articles, or Art Work, etc.
Word Limit: 500 maximum
Deadline: August 10th, 2018
Happy Writing & Best Wishes!