Book – Who Will Cry When You Die.
“When you were born, you cried while the world rejoiced.
Live your life in such a way that when you die, the world cry while you rejoice.”
– Ancient Sanskrit Saying
These lines somewhere strikes a chord within us, somewhere very deep and strong enough to make us wonder if the lives which we are living is meaningful, happy? Are we giving back life the joy which it deserves? Or are we just stuck somewhere living our regular corporate life?
Who Will Cry When You Die by Robin Sharma is a very friendly, easy to read manual yet with wisdom rich words which offers 101 simple and lightening solutions for our most complex problems. Ranging from methods of beating stress to creating an impact on people’s life for good to leave behind our legacy.
Right from how we must maintain our personal journal, how we must honor our words and promises, connect to nature, not let the child die within, learn to say ‘No’ to the people, learn to meditate and be silent and so much more!
It calms our mind with his philosophical and psychological thoughts and words.
Few readers might find the book with little/much preaching “the right way to lead a good life” presented in a list like manner rather than the thoughts weaved in a story line but in the end of the day, we need to discover our mantra to find our peace of mind which this book will definitely help but it’s magical way.
The book does not tell anything new, it tells you the things that you already know deep within your heart at least in a subconscious level but needs to be enlightened. That’s what Robin does here.
In the end, I would say, I like the author’s style of simplifying all the philosophies. You don’t have to think much about the meaning of his messages and is easy to visualize his statement and situations. Who Will Cry When You Die is an inspirational and a good read with small chapters will will be a nourishing and nutritious food for our mind, body and spirit.
Few Quotes –
• There is something very special about the first few hours of the morning.
• Have the wisdom to enjoy the journey and savor the process.
• And in taking the road less traveled, they found success beyond their wildest dreams.
• The person who does not ask has no chance.
• Life’s greatest setbacks always reveal life’s biggest blessings.
• You will never go wrong while spending time enjoying nature. There’s something particularly special about walking in the woods. Your steps will feel lighter, a deep sense of inner quiet will flood your entire body and your creativity will flourish.
2081total visits,2visits today